In House Training
- For Birth Professionals: Bespoke Study days and CPD to suit your teams
Well received, high quality training days to enhance your team’s psychological skills and confidence when working perinatally. With extensive experience of delivering high quality perinatal psychology training to the NHS, we can help. Suitable for teams of midwives, health visitors, doctors, doulas, psychologists, yoga instructors, hypnotherapists, and nurses. Anyone who works in a professional capacity with families in the childbearing years.
These workshops don’t just give evidence based information that your team can take back to the workplace, they change how you feel. Motivational, inspirational and unique. You will not find any other training days like these anywhere else. The following are examples of the one day courses that are available, but you can mix and match to suit your team’s requirements:
- Team building days: a day to explore your roles and relationships and bond in a fun and collaborative way
- Managing stress in the workplace: understand burnout, empathy and compassion and learn powerful techniques for relaxation and resilience
- The Power of Compassionate care: ground-breaking psychological tools and techniques to help you to harness your compassion to benefit you, your team, your women and the families that you work with.
- Birth Trauma and Debrief: understand what psychological perinatal trauma is, how you can help, and how to avoid doing harm. This course is also available as a pre-recorded online course so you can do it in your own time.
- Tokophobia and antenatal anxiety: what it is and how you can help – come away with free relaxation audios to give to your women and birthing people.
- Postnatal mental health: Explore some of the reasons why this seems to be on the increase, understand the categories of postnatal mental health problems, build your confidence and enthusiasm for working with people who are struggling emotionally. This course is also available as a pre-recorded online course so you can do it in your own time.
- The rewind method for easing a traumatic birth (a two day course, subject to suitability)
All one day courses are £995 plus expenses, per booking (not per delegate). There is no cap of number of attendees (apart from the rewind training). Contact us for more information.
These workshops are designed to change how your team feel – not just what they know. Here is an example of how one team felt after doing the a self-care study day with me. They were asked to say how they felt before the course, and how they felt after the course. See the difference for yourself.
If you are interested in how a day might help your team, contact me