Hello. I’m guessing that you’re here because you work with families in the perinatal period. So do I, and I have done for over 15 years. I want to share with you, some of what I have learnt. Learning is not just about facts. It is about passion, it is about confidence, it is about how you feel when you do what you do. I hope it enhances the work that you do so that more families can get the support that they need and deserve, during this very special time in their lives. If you love it, and want more, there is the full five module version available, (packed with extra audios, exercises and topics). If you invest in the longer version, you automatically get the money back that you have paid for this mini-course.
This course is a one hour lecture which introduces you to key points and themes that are important in postnatal mental health. It is ideal for anyone who works with people in the perinatal period, and who wants to raise their awareness of mental health, but does not specialise (or want to specialise) in mental health.
Doing this course will help you to:
- Reduce stigma associated with mental health
- Understand the relation between stress, relaxation and mental health in the postnatal period
- Equip yourself with tools for ways of responding to people who are struggling
- Feel confident and enthusiastic about talking to people about their mental health
- Think about postnatal care plans and how to help