Struggling? Or just want to be the best you can be? From therapy to life coaching, Mia can help. Give me a ring on 07969 830929 or email email@example.com.
Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting Related
- fear of the birth (tocophobia)
- wanting something different from what midwives are telling you you can have
- feeling low, weepy and unable to cope during your pregnancy
- previous traumatic birth
- post natal depression – weepy, low, problems sleeping, irritable, feeling hopeless
- post natal anxiety – problems sleeping, worry about leaving the house, or your baby, or that you might hurt your baby
- post natal problems with your relationship or sex life
- coping with a bereavement or loss
- baby sleep problems, affecting your life, your work or your parenting
- baby bonding problems – feeling disconnected from your baby, or that your baby could kind of be any-ones baby and you’re just looking after him or her, or that you are almost always angry, impatient or resentful of your baby
- toddler management problems, affecting your life, your work or your parenting
- relationship/marital problems
- Problems coping after an accident or specific event – stress, anxiety, flashbacks, irritability, low mood
- Living with physical pain
- Painful periods
- Anxiety and panic attacks
Mia is skilled in counselling. Having space to talk, and having some-one who really listens can be an amazing experience that words can’t really describe. Added to this, cognitive behavioural therapy can help you to gain skills and techniques to manage difficult feelings. Finally, hypnotic and NLP techniques can get you back in touch with the positive, strong, loving, relaxed part of you that is in there, some-where.
So, whatever you may be struggling with, therapy and counselling can get you through it more quickly and help you come out the other end feeling stronger and more positive. Mia’s approach is an experienced, eclectic mix, but it is always designed to get you back to the you that you want to be, as quickly as possible.
If you think you’d like to talk about how I may be able to help, please give me a ring on 0845 868 5904 (low call rates) or 07969 830 929, or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would have a quick chat about what’s bothering you, and whether it would be worth meeting up for an initial visit to see where we might go from there. Typically, contact ranges from one to six sessions, depending on your wishes and my suggestions. Telephone sessions also available. I am accredited with the British Psychological Society, registered with the Health and Care Professions Council, and I am a recognised Bupa provider.